T & C's
• CLASSES. All children 16 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult. No spectators will be permitted at any of our venues due to space restrictions.
CANCELLATIONS if for any reason a class has to be cancelled, you will be informed as soon as possible with the option of change of date or refund.
• PAYMENT. Classes- Full payment is required before attending classes.
• VOUCHERS. All vouchers are non-refundable. Each gift voucher is valid for a maximum of 12 months unless otherwise stated. A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift voucher). If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date, then upon the customer contacting Cocoa-Bake prior to the expiry date on the voucher, an extension of 3 months will be given. Vouchers can only be extended if they are still inside their expiry date.
• CANCELLATION A 48 hr cancellation notice is required for birthday cakes, no refund will be given if cancelled after this time. Wedding cakes- in the event of cancellation, deposits will not be refunded. No refunds will be given with less than 30 days notice.
• EQUIPMENT. All equipment necessary to carry out the workshop will be provided by us as well as protective clothing and wash hand facilities. There will be toilets available and the premises will comply to all Health and safety requirements as well as current fire regulations.
• DRESS CODE. Casual clothes and shoes, such as jeans and trainers/flat shoes, are recommended.
• Please arrive 10 mins before the star of the class.
• ALLERGIES. If you or any of your group has a nut or other allergy, please notify us before attending, whilst not all chocolates have nuts, we cannot guarantee a nut free environment, and there could be traces of nuts.
• INSURANCE. We provide Public Liability Insurance for up to £2million for all events that we do.
• ORDERING/PAYMENT. A weeks notice is advisable for when ordering celebration cakes and chocolates, with a deposit of £20 to secure the order, and full payment being made upon collection/delivery. Wedding cakes need at least 3 months notice, with an £80 non refundable deposit to secure the order, and full payment being made 2 weeks before the Wedding date.
• ALTERATIONS Small alterations are permitted up to 30 days before the event date.
• DELIVERY. A flat rate of £10 within a 5 mile radius of NG5, out of the 10 mile radius there's a 50p per mile charge.
• REFUNDS are not available on edible items. If you are unhappy with with any cakes, chocolates or any other edible item from Cocoa-Bake, please let us know within 24h hrs of delivery, so we can try our best to resolve the problem. Any cake toppers, or chocolate decorations which you are not happy with, must be mentioned on delivery or collection.
We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions at anytime.
• You may not reproduce, copy any of the materials or content on this website without written permission from Cocoa-Bake.